This blog is brought to you by...

My photo
June is an artist, writer, speaker and advocate for self-empowerment. In 1999, illness overcame her life. During her unwavering search for physical wellness, she stumbled upon the subject of emotional wellness. This discovery led her down a path of self-empowerment for which she will always be grateful. It opened the doorway to her heart. As a result, she has spent a great deal of the past fourteen years focusing on personal growth and self-help. June’s mission is to share what she has learned with other people to support them on their wondrous and sometimes rocky journey. She conducts workshops, writes and paints to share her passion and wisdom with her fellow advocates for self-empowerment.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

See Your Perfection

Today boasts of perfection. The sky is glowing. It is a bright, gorgeous shade of light cobalt blue, not one cloud in sight. The leaves are falling, dancing to the ground. Some of the trees are now a beautiful shade of orange and gold, even a few shades of burnt red are making their way into the fall landscape. The crunch of the leaves under my feet makes me feel all happy inside, although I really have no idea why. Maybe I just love the sound. As I walk on the wooded path, sunlight passes through the trees and sparkles on the forest floor and pavement below. It is like pure magic. I feel like I am experiencing a bit of heaven...absolute perfection. The decaying leaves and plants are glorious, too.

Then a thought springs forth from my visually intoxicated brain...we can see perfection in nature, but not in ourselves...we are part of creation just like the trees, sky and decaying plants. "How sad...I must work on that being a bigger part of my reality," I think to myself.

Join me...see how you are a creation of perfection.

No comments: